October 30th, 2014
Visual content is everywhere – don’t miss out on this trend and learn more today. Creating an infographic is a cinch, thanks to templates that can be found on a variety of websites. Follow these tips for making a great infographic that’ll be shared over and over again.
1. Pick a core message. The best infographics have one main idea that everything branches off from. Infographics aren’t simply a collage of random, disconnected information.
2. Choose to talk about something that’s relevant – a trend, something in the news… whatever people are interested in today.
3. Keep it short! Don’t have more than ten blocks (or less than five). You want people to be able to see everything on the infographic within three minutes.
4. Do your research and include solid information like stats, geographical information and data about your competitors.
5. Develop an excellent, persuasive header. As much as 90% of people will continue to read an infographic if the headline grabbed their attention.
6. Make sure there are clear distinctions between blocks – you want people to be able to tell the various components apart.
7. The most important words and numbers should be bolded, highlighted, larger – anything that makes them stick out more to the naked eye.
8. Don’t forget to plan your social promotions! Even the best infographics will just sit there unnoticed if you don’t push them out to the masses. Make sure to use the right social platforms for your content.
October 28th, 2014
Cars are meant to be marketed to the masses, not individuals (well, most cars at least). That’s why so many people opt to customize their ride in a million different ways. Looking for a way to make your car reflect your personality and style? Read on.
1. Tune the suspension, but don’t simply lower it as far as possible. Figure out what style of car you want and then adjust the suspension accordingly.
2. Aftermarket wheels aren’t just a cool upgrade, they can improve handling as well.
3. Sure, it’s great to change the outside of your car, but what you’re going to see most of the time is the interior. Invest in custom upholstery – just don’t pick pink leather, please, or any neon color, for that matter.
4. Impress your friends with a new performance exhaust, but pick one that sounds good, not just loud and annoying.
5. Browse the Internet for a shift knob that’s cooler than the one that came with the car.
6. You don’t need a huge subwoofer, but there’s nothing wrong with upgrading your speakers – stock systems usually leave something to be desired.
7. Put the absolute best tires that you can afford on your car.
8. Driving a great classic American car? Hire a pro to add some pinstriping.
Want to find more ways to customize your car? Learn more right now!
October 16th, 2014
Genetic modification has become a global hot button among activists lately. They are concerned about the effect that genetically modified organisms (GMO) might have on health and the environment, as well as the impact of GMO crops on farmers. Many support labeling food so consumers know which products contain GMO ingredients and which are GMO-free.
So what about GMO and cotton? Genetic modification has been used to increase the volume and quality of oil produced, which makes each cotton plant more efficient. In the United States, China, and India, genetically modified cotton is grown on a huge scale, and the cottonseed oil extracted from the plants are considered very high quality. When those cottonseed oils are used in the production of margarine, cooking oils or shortening, they are required to be labeled as GMO products in some countries, but not in the United States.
October 9th, 2014
This week the major American newspaper The New York Times published an interesting article regarding Facebook. The popular social network would be developing an application for anonymous conversations, so that users can interact with each other without having to use their real names.
According to sources cited by the newspaper, this application will be released in the coming weeks will be completely independent alternative to Facebook, will not require the user to put the name and you can chat and interact with other users having this application.
This concept is not new, and there are applications like Secret and Whisper that meet these requirements of anonymity.
October 7th, 2014
A few months ago the world of social networking is rocked with the news that Facebook bought most important platform of instant messenger, WhatsApp, for no less than 19 billion dollars. This week the deal was finished close. Facebook bought WhatsApp by 21.800 million.
The transaction lasted 8 months due to concerns of both companies in terms of issues of privacy and security with other similar companies, ie competition. This process went along the US antitrust agency, regulatory body of the European Commission and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC); besides spending WhatsApp and Facebook under scrutiny. With the result that the transaction did not affect or threatened the privacy of users and competitors in the same field.
October 7th, 2014
Whether you’re in retail, the grocery industry, or dealing with wholesale items, you need to make a splash the instant customers walk into your store. Competition is fierce in today’s economy, especially when so many consumers are choosing to shop online. When you are dealing with a brick and mortar location, it’s all about bringing people in and snagging their attention the instant they enter your store. Click here to find out how a company like Pangea can help you with their expertise in marketing techniques.
Hook them From the Start
From shelf tags to display signs and all of the point of sale items that really make your business tick, you need to find out what will work. You want to draw business, starting with those signs in the window that will grab them off the street. Find other catchy strategies that will have your customers reaching for their wallets because they’ve just discovered that must-have item that has to go home with them. Believe it or not, your success does not only lie in a great product. Effective marketing is key and tags, labels, or signs can truly make the difference. Promote your goods, highlighting your steals and deals. You’ll satisfy consumers and make sure more products are walking out the door every day. Turn to the experts who make it their business to know what works when you need to make those sales happen. With innovative ideas and a strategy, you can take your business up a level.
October 7th, 2014
When people are planning on investing in real estate, they need to work with a company that provide all the tools that are needed to make proper decisions. Real estate investment in Canada can be a lucrative business, but that business needs to be pursued correctly. People are not approaching their investments the right way could see huge losses.
The properties that people want to invest in must be researched properly, and they must make sure that they know how they will profit from the property. The majority of properties in the country can be flipped easily, but there are other properties that will grow in value over the long term.
The real estate investor needs to be sure that it is possible to profit from the sale of a property well. Also, the investor needs to make sure that they can secure funding for their investments. The investor should work with people who are familiar with the industry, have a way to get in touch with lenders and is ready to help with the process.
When people want to profit from their investments in real estate, they need to make sure they are using all the resources they can to make money.
October 1st, 2014
Microsoft finally presented its new operating system, which takes surprisingly named “Windows 10” (or Thresholdl or Windows 9 as been speculating). The city of San Francisco was the setting for the presentation, Terry Myerson, Windows chief, was on hand to make the presentation. Its greatest feature is that all kinds of devices, whether mobile or desktop is a supported operating system.
“There are over one billion people using Windows. It’s time for a new Windows, to be built under the first premise mobility, cloud first, “Terry Myerson, head of Windows.
According to its creators, the Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and the best of Windows 8, and is intended for users to feel familiar with this new operating system.