Leadership is not exercised by instinct, but part of a process by which new leaders recognize their personality and work style, thus being able to lead a team to achieve common goals.
As the leadership’s ability to influence a group to achieve common goals, and conducting business efficiently and effectively in a team, it is useful to first identify the types or classes of leadership practice, and Secondly, the factors which affect this important practice.
There are several criteria to classify the types of leadership, either from the original position by the results obtained by the type of relationships that generates, or by the influence it has on the fans.
Most common kinds of leadership
- Leadership preset by the organization: It is attributed to management positions.
- Legacy Leadership: Pass through families or trusted employees.
- Spontaneous or emergent leadership: Leaders innate highlights from the rest and rise.
By the nature of relationships
- Paternalists: They take decisions, make use of rewards and punishments to motivate, inspire confidence and trust, seek the good of the team.
- Proactive: Encourage the development of individual and group potential, encourage participation, consult, seek consensus, evaluate and correct the behavior.
- Autocratic: direct, control, make decisions and take full responsibility for the results.
- Democratic, fosters discussion and exchange of ideas to make decisions, appreciate the participation, establish and communicate clear rules, seek consensus in solving problems.
- Liberals: They delegate the actions and decisions to fans, stepping in and support only when asked, without making judgments or evaluations.
- Risk-takers: They have a great ability to relate to people and institutions, are risky, persuasive and enthusiastic.
On the influence
- Charismatic: Transform preset patterns, break paradigms, propose new alternatives, convinced followers, magicians and they share in the search for new strategies to ensure change. Are risky.
- Authentic: promoting dialogue and self-knowledge, are controlled themselves are fair, generous, negotiators can achieve reconciliation between conflicting interests.
On the social level
- Singles: These are people who by their actions, serve as examples to others.
- Executives: positively influence the organization, planning and control of a project.
- Institutional: These are organizations that hold high levels of recognition and reliability of the collective.
For the results obtained
- Convenors: Their motto is to add, this style puts people first, achieves such a pleasant environment that integrates the computer, take risks and support each other, emphasizes the sense of belonging. It should be noted, however, that should be alternated with other strategies in the circumstances because the stay in that role, can be imposed mediocrity, not having significant levels of demand.
- Guiding: Guiding to the achievement of goals from the individuality to the overall vision of the organization, giving freedom of action and closing the collective work with your input. Are effective and efficient.
- Tax: Style least recommended, as decision makers, set the rules rigidly, overrides the personal initiative and workers end up becoming distant from the goals limited to perform the work assigned to poor results for the company in the long term.
- Delegates joined the staff in all processes and consider each point of view, promoting accountability and helping to maintain the connection with goals from their own capabilities and limitations. In this way, employees know the situation from beginning to end and the handle. Difficult to follow, it is common that efforts are diluted by the lack of direction.
- Copycats: They put examples of proven and require employees to emulate and surpass. It seems a good strategy, however, the most common effect is the demoralization of the team that probably can not meet expectations.
- Pedagogical: Establish challenges that eventually become learning, have the patience to wait for slow results, editing and support. Oriented and often come to the “feedback”. It is unusual given the urgency in solving everyday problems in a company, but is most effective.
Whereas other elements
The second point relates to both internal and external factors that influence the practice of leadership, which can be summarized in three basic aspects:
- Specific Location: There is no single model for every situation is different and requires different tasks.
- Environment: The environment, resources and constraints affect the exercise of leadership.
- Expectations of the group: they take into account the needs of the collective.
- Personality and leader’s style: They determine the way in which it operates.
There are no recipes.
The leaders, in conclusion, not born but made, built and molded over a solid background and professional analysis of aspects such as personality, environment and circumstances. Contribute to the success of a leader the qualities described above, and can not be replaced with techniques have extensively tested. Scientific developments on the subject eventually perfected the practice of leadership, which in the near future it will be levied on existing schemes.
- A website like Get Cash Now will give you the Get Cash Now your agency you want and need.
- Looking to Get Cash Now- I Need Money At Home ? Stop by this Get Cash Now web site.
- Are you looking for “CCTV Security Cameras”? Check out buzzardguard The passionate experts in this field are ready to answer all of your requests.
- Benefit from fantastic savings on pvc insulation tape , just by taking a look at http://www.electricaltapesupply.com
- Learn more about cloud pbx calncall at http://www.calncall.com
- The professional company newyorkenergyrates provides all the information on Con Edison.
- In case you’re interested in knowing more info on buy MDPV, stop by http://legalpowder.cn.com
- Visit www.nydnrehab.com to find out more regarding physical therapy midtown
classification of leadership, leadership classification, CLASSIFICATION OF LEADERS, classification of leader, what are the classification of leadership, defining classification of leadership, team leader for classifcation, Leadership-Classification, leadership role categorization, CLASSIFICATION OG LEADERSHIP, classification of a good leader, classification leadership, CLASSFICATION OF LEADER, Ali Mazurifour typological classification of leadership